Friday, January 3, 2014

Meditations on Spirit & the Divine Source

Thank You Great Mother Goddess
Thank You Divine Source
Thank You Universe
Thank You All That Is


Wake up and go to sleep and say "Thank You" to the Source
Thank The Source for all you have
Thank it for its goodness and support



Positive affirmations to better your connection to The Goddess:
I accept myself for who I am.
I trust life. I trust myself.
I forgive myself, knowing I am always doing the best I know how.
I change the world around me by changing myself.
I radiate my soul's light wherever I go.
I listen to and recognize my higher self's messages.
I know I have unlimited potential.
The Divine Plan of my life is unfolding perfectly.
I am open to receive all the gifts the universe has to give me.

No comments:

Post a Comment