Monday, January 2, 2012

Personal Thanks: To all My Mentors & Teachers

Thank you to all the amamzing teachers I came across in elementary, middle school, high school, and college

Thank you to all my mentors from high school who took time from their weekly schedule to mentor me and take to amazing events that expanded my world

Thank you to all my spiritual mentors and teachers who took time to teach me more about the world and the spiritual realms

Thank you for all the work that I have come across from teachers who are healing themselves and sharing their pathes & insights




Special Shout to Some of  My Personal Favorite Healers, Holistic Practitoners, Channelers, Teachers & Spiritual Leaders.....................

Barbara Marciniack
Amorah Quan Yin
angel Kyodo williams
Sanaya Roman
Jodi Serota
Ariel Spilsbury
Starhawk
Diane Stein
T Harv Eker
Queen Afua
Tuesday May Thomas
Joel Osteen
Supanova Slom

No comments:

Post a Comment